"It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us, as we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others" Nelson Mandela

Dear Friends

Welcome to my blog. I just want to share with the world things I have discovered in my life. They say that people who seek find and I believe I have found many answers to my questions in books, friends, words of encouragement, jobs, family and pretty much in all aspects of life. The point is to pay attention and try to "be" the experience of life with out judgement. All of this may sound crazy but here I hope to show a little bit of what I've learned and hopefully help you on your way to realizing how amazing you truly are.

With much Love.

Lady Light.

Search This Blog

May 2, 2010

Visiting Dolmens in Belgium - Weris

Hi Beautiful People,

I wanted to share an amazing experience that I had while visiting the Dolmens in Weris, Belgium.  I was returning to the Dolmens to say goodbye because we are moving back to the US soon and I just wanted to thank them for their sacrifice and to tell them the good news! The world is awakening to it's beautiful true self and these Dolmen spirits will be fulfilling their dreams soon by helping all the people in the world.
While I was visiting the second dolmen I saw a couple of ladies and I got talking to them, they were both of German decent and they explained to me what they believed was a Dolmen which was very close to what Anastasia tells us about the Dolmens in her books.
Shortly after chatting with them for a while, they asked me if I wanted to participate in their ceremony they said that the first of May was a very important day and that there was a ceremony in the Dolmens the day before but that the energy was still there the day after so they wanted to do a type of sweat lodge like the American Indians did and that they had blankets and things to keep us warm.
I said I would really like to do the Ceremony with them as they seemed to be very in tune with what I am interested in and I also thought it would be a great experience.  
The ceremony was to last an hour but it ended up lasting two hours one of the ladies name was Henni and she was the one who led the ceremony and called all the spirits to help us be protected I believe she called a total of 20 spirits such as ancestors, nature, water, wind, fire and many others spirits of light.  We went inside the Dolmen to meditate and she had brought with her all the things that they would put in the altar - including candy, water, fire, incense and other objects that they have there for protection. She burned Sage to purify the air before starting the ceremony.  Oh! She forgot to bring water but I had some with me so I completed the Elements that were needed.
I felt a lot of energy during the ceremony and I was mostly cold and after the ceremony Henni also told me that she was cold and we were both wrapped up with blankets, the third lady was Yvonne she didn't have a blanket, however after the ceremony she told us how she felt really hot,  she was the one who had the most emotional effect during the ceremony she burst into tears and I believe she a very needed cleansing and she felt that she needed to leave all the negativity there, she felt an urge to come out of Dolmen so she could shed all of that energy and leave it there. While she did that I thought about the effects this negative energy could have on me and I immediately called on my angels for protection. I had bought a book by Doreen Virtue the day before and it explained how to protect yourself from other people's energy. So I used the knowledge I had learned and make sure that me and Henni where protected while Yvonne exited the Dolmen and left her negative energy there.

This was a first for me and I also left some negative energy there and I feel a sense of clarity afterwards.  At the end of the ceremony I felt that most of the energy Henni had called upon to help us (She named 20 different energies in the process) and guide us had left, after she thanked them, I could also feel the energy leaving the Dolmen.

2 comments:

  1. If you like to know some more about Wéris and its energies.
    http://www.feoras.com

    ReplyDelete